Durée de la vidéo :2:34
Today I will teach you how to embed Instagram feed on website. Increase your website engagement immediately by following this simple hack.
FYI: DSM Website Plugins in now called SociableKIT!
1. Get your free SociableKIT account.
Sign Up Page: https://www.sociablekit.com/free-access/
2. Go to this login page and use your account to login.
Login Page: https://www.sociablekit.com/app/login
3. Once logged in, click “+ Create Custom Feed” button.
4. On the pop up, name your custom Instagram feed.
5. On the drop-down, select “Instagram Feed On Your Website” option.
6. Enter your Instagram username, without the @ sign.
Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
7. Click the “Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
8. On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
9. Paste the embed code on your website.
View live demos and learn more here: https://www.sociablekit.com/embed-instagram-feed-on-website/
FYI: DSM Website Plugins is now called SociableKIT!
Also, if you know anyone who needs to embed Instagram feed on website, pass along this video! You’ll be helping them out and me too.
"How To Embed Instagram Feed On Website? vous a satisfait ?"
Donner votre avis