Part1. DIY How to make Realistic Begonia Flowers. Detailed Flower Video Tutorial
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE 🙂
Part 1. In this detailed tutorial you will know how to make amazing Realistic Begonia Flowers from baked polymer clay.
Part 2. https://youtu.be/HNN40dvsqXI
Polymer clay materials and tools:
– Premo – polymer clay;
– translucent liquid Sculpey;
– cutting blade;
– acrylic rod;
– dot stacks;
– soft pastels.
As a normal book writer, I would NOT appreciate if you use my video tutorial as a material for making your own video lessons. So, to avoid problematic issues and be clear in all copyright issues, and also to protect my information and work, I prepared for you a copyright rules!
Rules and conditions of using my personal content from my video tutorials
You are allowed:
1. To create works inspired by my techniques, ideas and works and share them on your social media only mentioning or tagging me as the original author of the idea.
2. To create the copies of my works after watching my YouTube video tutorials, share them on your social media mentioning me as the inspiration, tutor or the original author of the idea. If you decided to sell your copies, you have to mention me in your shop description as well.
You are not allowed:
1. To download my content: videos, photos, etc… from my social media (Facebook groups, my Personal Facebook page, or my Art Facebook page SweetyBijou, Youtube, Instagram or Pinterest) and share them on yours medias as well as your’s websites. If you want to share them, you can do it via links into my original posts.
2. To make a new video or photo tutorial based on my techniques, share them on your social media or sell them. And, if you borrow some of my technical tricks and use them somewhere in your tutorials or workshops, do not forget to mention me as the original author of the trick, technique or the idea.
©Copyright 2018 by Ludmila Bakulina
Hope you’ll like this video!
I wish you inspiration and creative success!
My web-site: http://selfia.gift/
My shop: http://selfia.gift/shop/
My page at VKontakte: https://vk.com/club81783929
My page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SweetyBijou